Are you an Alarm Dealer or Security Professional looking to find a U.L. Listed alarm monitoring company? Look no further! We don't believe being a U.L. listed monitoring center is just a title, we believe it is an obligation to provide the highest quality service for all of our dealers. While this may sound cliche', we certainly know we can back up our claims. Ultimately, we provide solutions for your alarm monitoring problems!
At CenterPoint Technologies we pride ourselves on leading the industry in customer service and satisfaction. We service the Midwest and beyond and are known for immediate assistance, client focused support, and long-term business relationships. In addition to those attributes, we can provide you customized solutions that can set you apart from your competitors. Our services include the following areas:
24/7 U.L. Listed Central Station Monitoring
- Commercial/Residential monitoring
(all major signal formats accepted)
- UL Fire alarm systems
- Intrusion detection
- Elevator telephone monitoring
- Cellular/radio backup
- IP/Internet Monitoring
- Critical process monitoring
Full service dealer answering services
Let us be an extension of your office. We provide full service answering services so you can focus on your customers!
Dealer On Line WEB access (E-Link)
Access your account from anywhere you have an internet connection. Our E-Link software allows you to make changes to your accounts, run reports and much more!
Daily, monthly and/or annual reports regarding subscriber and/or dealer key activities provided via e-mail as requested
Voice Logger for recording of all telephone conversations
Have a question on how an alarm was handled? We can provide you .wav files e-mailed upon request.
Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Save your technicians time with our system for placing accounts on test and reviewing signal history via the telephone
CenterPoint Technologies provides you with the opportunity to have your Security and Fire Protection System monitored by a local company. This seamless process allows for the highest level of professional care and quality control. We have taken additional steps to ensure our customers receive a rapid, expert response should you experience an alarm activation during a burglary fire or trouble signals.
Not All Monitoring Centers Are Created Equal.
- As a CenterPoint Technologies Dealer, you have the advantage of your security system being monitored by one of the few UL listed and 5 Diamond Rated Central Stations in the country.
- CenterPoint Technologies is proud to offer all of its 25,000 monitored customers a 24-hour Central Station that meets the requirements set by Underwriters Laboratories (U.L.), an independent agency that rates businesses for public safety and product compliance. Less than 25% of all monitoring facilities have been granted U.L approval.
- Our monitoring station has earned the “5 Diamond Award” by the Central Station Alarm Association (C.S.A.A). All of CenterPoint Technologies operators are required to pass the 5 Diamond ratings course at a higher percentage than the CSAA requires. Less than 5% of all Central Stations in the United States have the distinction of being 5 Diamond Certified.
- The facility is housed in an access controlled building under constant video surveillance. All equipment is backed up by primary and secondary generators as well as large, uninterruptible power supplies.
- We have an additional remote station located in Michigan that mirrors our facility here in the event of a local disaster. Please view our back up Central Station.